Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yay, Lena!


Prepare yourself. I am about to gush, seriously gush about Lena Corwin's new book, Printing by Hand. Ever since Lena announced on her blog about a year ago that she was working on a book, it has been at the top of my list of books I'm allowed to buy no matter how much money I have in my bank account. So, I can't even begin to tell you the joy I felt when it actually arrived in my mailbox. Yippeee! Couldn't stop smiling! And was it everything I expected it to be? Yes, and more! This book is so, so lovely. The photos are beautiful, the projects are great, and if, like me, you can't draw worth a diggedy darn, that's OK because Lena has generously provided designs to get you started. I'm so, so happy this book is finally sitting on my bookshelf. Lena is a gift to the world of craft, and I'm grateful she wrote this book. For a generous peek inside + a great interview with Lena, go visit Grace.

No comments: