Friday, April 17, 2009

Dreaming of Paris--Deux




























My arsenal (from top to bottom):

1. Chic Shopping Paris: Need I say more? I think not.
2. French Milk: The book that kind of started it all. I stumbled upon it while browsing in a small local bookstore and it just had to come home with me. Not only a great read, but a great resource for things to do while in Paris.
3. Frommer's Paris from $95 a Day: I think the title speaks for itself : )
4. A Homemade Life: Molly's book is great for a lot of things, but the Paris chapters are my favorite.

I've also found some great on-line guides out in blog land:

-Tommy's Lo-Fi Paris: I love love love this guide. So glad to have found it!
-Jordan's Paris Haunts and Jaunts: Excited to have found this one as well!

Oh, and speaking of Paris, there's a great interview with my favorite Parisienne, Garance Dore, over here. I've already read it three times since yesterday!

Ok, that's all for now. Bonne journee!

No comments: