Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dreaming of Paris--Un









































As I mentioned in a previous post, I am plotting and planning a little trip to Paris. Right now I'm thinking next Spring, but I might go sooner if the stars align properly before then. After spending hours going back and forth between my notebook and various books on Paris, I've decided to use my blog to organize my thoughts and plans. So, "Dreaming of Paris" will likely be a reqular feature between now and my trip. If you stumble across my blog and have any Paris tips, please share in the comments!

Now, about those lovely pictures above. Can you taste the croissants in that last picture? Yuummm. This is the Hotel du Champ de Mars, and I think it's the perfect hotel for me. It's oh so lovely and the price of a single room with a shower is exactly right. One of Lena's readers recommended it in a comment to her Paris post. Speaking of, I'm going back now to finish scouring the comments for more advice. See you back here for part deux of my Paris dreaming!

1 comment:

Lisa Mackey said...

Oh, I can taste them!!!