Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I still knit...



















Me and the Swallowtail nupps just haven't been getting along very well. What are nupps, you ask? They are little lace torture devices that can give even the most nimble knitter fumbly fingers and make her want to give up knitting once and for all (or maybe it's just me). And I'm not exaggerating. Every time I approach a nupp, I let out an audible sigh. I hate them. I suppose I could do something about it. I do recall getting a video on knitting nupps from Knitting Daily some months back. Maybe that would help, but I can't be bothered to sift through my Inbox to find it.

Hhhmm, this turned out to be a very grumpy post. I didn't mean for it to be. I've actually caught some momentum, and I think I might actually finish this shawl fairly soon without banishing it to the bin under my bed again...fingers crossed...

No comments: