Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting over my case of the blog grumpies...


After a couple of false starts, I think I'm finally getting over my case of the blog grumpies. Yes, I'm feeling a bit more like sharing these days. I must thank Susannah Conway and my fellow Unravellers for that.

In my time away from my blog, I've spent quite a bit of time exploring other blogs, and I've stumbled upon some new favorites:

Concrete & Honey
Ink on My Fingers (blog of above-mentioned Susannah Conway)
Forty-Sixth at Grace (just discovered this one this morning and I love it already!)
Camp Comfort
Sophik
Needled

Oh, and Pia, a long-time favorite of mine, is having a little house-warming over at her newly renovated blog house. You should go poke around! There are all sorts of treasures to find (that's where I found Forty-Sixth at Grace this morning).

Image above is a Polaroid I took before work yesterday. When the A.P.C top comes out of the closet, it means spring is just around the corner!

No comments: