Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Still dreaming...




















It's been a while since I've talked about my Paris plans, but this trip is still very much in my thoughts and dreams. Over the past few months, I've been collecting quite a few Paris links, which I'll share with you now. (All of these links will open in a new window, so please do follow along. There's great stuff to see!)

Lena Corwin took a trip to Paris this summer and she shared lots of lovely details when she returned. My favorite posts are here and here. (My computer desktop background, which you can see a bit of above, it one of the photos from her trip.)

Pia, who has already shared enough Paris recommendations to fill several trips, has shared even more from a few recent trips. My favorites are here, here, and here. If you're planning a trip to Paris, you should really buy her book!

Jen Causey also took a trip to Paris this spring, and I love her post on merci.

I've changed my mind about accommodations. Planning to stay here now. Since I'll be traveling alone and on a budget, I'm probably going to want to take some meals in my room, and the rooms in this hotel have kitchenettes (looking forward to stocking my fridge with lots of yummy French cheese!). I also like the location and the cute balconies.

If I wasn't staying in a hotel, I'd be searching for apartments here or here.

The following link is not Paris-specific, but it's great travel advice. Behold Decorno's unbelievable packing prowess!

No comments: