Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Layering




No matter the season, no one does layering like online boutique Totokaelo. I mean, really, who would think to layer dresses like this? This sort of creative mixing adds so much more mileage to your favorite pieces. Love it.

I have long featured Totokaelo in the Happy Shopping section in the right-hand nav on this here blog. It's one of my favorite online shops, and I recommend having a peek. The clothes can be a bit pricey, but they have great sales and the "how to wear" photos in the blog are always so inspiring!

P.S. Thanks so much to everyone who commented on my last post. You guys are awesome. It is so nice to have readers who react to what I post. I read every single one of your comments and e-mails. Keep 'em coming. I love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Taniea said...

Cute,cute,cute...that's all I have to say. I was trying to curtail my shopping habit, but I have been bitten by the bug once again!